10 YEARS CAPPED PRICE SERVICING!
Over the years we have observed that, like so many other areas of our busy lives, piano tuning does get forgotten. We have therefore created yet another industry leading first to address this potentially costly situation.
Piano Direction now include include 10 year capped price servicing of your new Kawai or Beale piano at 50% off the normal rate. Not only does this represent a massive saving over the period, it also provides you with the peace of mind that your instrument is always at peak performance.
10 YEAR MAINTENANCE PROGRAMME INCLUSIONS
- Complete setup and multiple tunings, according to manufacturer specification, prior to delivery
- Delivery to standard metropolitan site
- Complementary in situ tuning at 1 month and 8 months
- 10 year capped price servicing at 50% of normal rate; a massive saving to you over the period
OUR PHILOSOPHY ON PIANO MAINTENANCE
Sadly, and all too often, we visit pianos that have languished for years after delivery with no follow up maintenance apart from the first complimentary tuning.
In addition to being a musical instrument, a piano is also an extremely complicated mechanical device, which, like your car, requires regular attention. This attention extends to far more than a tuning every once in a while; it is a prime case of prevention being far better than cure. And a lot more cost effective!
Our observations over almost four decades have led to the development of our industry first Ten Year Maintenance Programme; a standard inclusion with all our new pianos.
Regrettably, the industry standard generally extends only to one complimentary tuning on or soon after the day of delivery of the new piano. A tuning which will not last for any reasonable length of time.
Hence, the need to address this parlous state and elevate the standard of ongoing care. It is well to remember that a piano, properly serviced will serve you faithfully far longer than your automobile; and at a fraction of the cost!
IN HOME TRIAL PROGRAMME
Our 40 years in the piano industry have taught us many things. Perhaps one of the most important of these is how a piano will sound in YOUR acoustic environment.
One absolute guarantee is that no piano will sound the same in your location as in the showroom/warehouse where you make your purchase. There are simply too many variables; structure of the building, ceiling height, room size, acoustic volume, floor coverings, windows and furniture to name but a few.
Yet another innovative programme from Piano Direction.
Our in home trial will allow you to experience exactly how the piano sounds in YOUR home prior to making a major financial
Call us or visit today for further details. Terms and Conditions apply.
PIANO REPAIR SERVICES
Our technicians offer a complete range of tuning, regulation and repair services covering the entire Sydney Basin, Southern Highlands, Illawarra, and Central West regions.
PIANO RESTORATIONS & REBUILDS
Our Steinway & Sons restorations are carried out by Australia’s highest qualified Steinway trained technician, using only genuine Steinway parts. We do not use generic or third party replacements.
SALES PRINCIPLES & INCLUSIONS
- At Piano Direction, the foundation stone of our business has always been you, our customer; you are the reason we exist and continue to grow.
- All our high quality Steinway & Sons pianos are guaranteed for a full five years.
- Our prices are all inclusive of Sydney Metropolitan level delivery (other areas at wholesale prices) by professional piano carriers, Extreme Piano Removals, our business partner for over 15 years.
- In addition, our industry leading complimentary five year tuning programme is included with every purchase of our rebuilt Steinway pianos.
- All pianos are covered by our guaranteed future trade in and buy-back programme; details on request.
- Adjustable benches are a standard inclusion with all Steinway pianos.