OUR BEALE GRAND PIANOS
BEALE GRAND PIANO
Grand Pianos are known for their superior sound qualities and beautiful shape.
A higher quality sound is created; as the soundboard and mechanics within the body of the Piano placed horizontally.
Opening the lid allows variation in sound projection by allowing more soundwaves to be released.
The Beale GP148 ‘Baby Grand’ Piano exhibits the premium features and aesthetic appeal of a Grand Piano but its compact size is better suited to homes and small concert venues.
Supplied with a matching bench.
• CASE: Finest quality domestic panel stock.
• BACK: Multi-radiating spruce posts of the finest quality. Rim construction of the finest walnut and maple hard woods.
• FRAME: Custom-cast for each concert grand produced. Hand machined and finished in a 32+ step process.
• PINBLOCK: Custom 21 cross ply maple. Designed for rigidity and superior holding power.
• TUNING PINS: Finest quality chromium plated thread cut.
• ACTION: Full size / Direct blow.
• RAIL: Premium Aluminium Alloy.
• FALLBOARD: Soft-close fallboard.
• KEYS: Select all-spruce-keys with exclusive tri-laminated and CNC processing for accuracy.
• KEYBED: Select fine spruce in a butcher block configuration. All woods hand selected and graded.
• HAMMERS: Selected virgin wool hammers pressed to Beale standards. Waterproof.
• STRINGS: Roslau treble wire (Germany). Bass Strings: Custom hand-wound solid copper in European tradition.
• SOUNDBOARD: Vertical grain select mountain grown spruce, surface veneered with select spruce to prevent cracking.
• BRIDGES: Crossply laminated hard maple with cantilevered bass bridge.
• WARRANTY: Beale Piano 10 YEAR includes parts and labour.